The mere idea of free-falling through outer space is flat-out terrifying. Even the suspenseful Gravity trailer (the movie starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney that's out in theaters now) had us on the edge of our seats. So while we prefer to stay close to home (literally), we at least like to dress out of this world. From celestial-, nebula- and Milky Way-print tops to planet-ridden dresses, click through for 12 galactic pieces that can boost your style—astronomically.
1. Lulu & CoGet spotted on clear nights in this playful cocktail dress speckled with miniature Saturns.
2. Lelet NYIt's meant to be-the stars have aligned! Sweep hair back with this star-studded headband.
3. KedsPretend you're floating in outer space with these cosmic kicks.
4. ShadowplaynycThis digitally printed skirt boasts real images from the Hubble Telescope, featuring the Mystic Mountain Nebular, a pillar of dust and gas in the Carina Nebula, about 6,500 light years away.
5. Ground ZeroAstronauts have been done. Instead, act like a spacecraft with a pair of ultra-cool machine print leggings.
6. TopshopThe sky's the limit! Dream big in this galactic pajama tee-and-shorts set.
7. Forever 21Look futuristic, on-trend and Space Age cool with a high-shine holographic baseball cap.
8. ModclothGo out with a bang! Slip into this solar system print dress to clearly broadcast intergalactic style.
9. Rachel ComeyTo prevent getting lost (in space or elsewhere), wave for help with a signal-light print top.
10. Maison Martin MargielaThese boots are beyond-they're made of snakeskin-embossed leather topped with an all-over galaxy print.
11. Scotch & SodaAchieving cosmic chic is a cinch with this sheer galaxy print sweater.
12. ZazzleReady your iPhone for any mission with a galaxy-inspired case.