Orla Kiely’s playful prints have become a favorite of stylistas (including the women of the Middleton family) and now she’s taking them somewhere new—your technology. The Irish designer teamed up with tech accessory company Belkin to create a line of products fit for multiple generations of iPhones and iPads, each item featuring one of four popular archival prints. “We’re all so tech-y, whether we want to be or not,” Kiely told InStyle.com at the garden-themed preview party held at her store in SoHo. “Everybody’s got iPhones. Everybody’s got iPads. We kind of depend on them now. It’s just part of our lifestyle in a way, so it was a nice thing to do. All in all, I think it’s a great product.” Pal and Alexa Chung agrees: “She comes up with such beautiful and inspiring joyful stuff,” the DJ told us in between spinning tunes for the soiree. “I don’t know what’s going on in her mind, but it’s something that’s sunny and bright and positive." The collection will be sold at Target, joining the assortment of Kiely offerings that have been available at the retailer since 2009, including the items seen here: Abacus iPad case ($60), Optic-Stem iPhone case ($40), Multi-Stem iPad case ($60), and the Wallflower iPhone 5 wallet case ($50).
Plus, see more launches you'll love this month.
1. Belkin's Orla Kiely CollectionThe Irish designer teamed up with tech accessory company Belkin to create a line of tech accessories. Each case is decorated with one of her four prints picked from her archives. "It’s just part of our lifestyle in a way," Kiely said of technology. "So it was a nice thing to do. All in all, I think it’s a great product.”
$40 to $60; target.com.
2. J.Crew and Friends of the High Line Capsule CollectionSupport New York City's elevated park The High Line by shopping the J.Crew and Friends of the High Line capsule collection of T-shirts, totes, sweatshirts and more. 100% of the proceeds will support the non-profit organization Friends of the High Line, which maintains the cleanliness of the park throughout the year.
Watercolor Map Tee, $44; jcrew.com.
3. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent 10th Anniversary CollectionTwelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent is celebrating its 10th anniversary by re-releasing nine of their best-selling shoes from the past decade.
4. Banana Republic Issa London CollectionAttention, Anglophiles! On August 6, the British label beloved by the royals brings its flattering wrap dresses and animal prints to Banana Republic.
Dress, $130; bananarepublic.com.
5. Reebok's One SeriesSupport your morning jog with Reebok's cushioning trainers. With built-in shock absorbers, these comfy sneaks aim to mimic the way your foot naturally falls-and promise to propel you forward with an ultra-responsive rebound foam.
Cushion sneakers, $110; reebok.com.
6. Lacoste's 80th AnniversaryMove over, tennis whites. To celebrate eight decades of preppy style, the crocodile-emblazoned brand reissues its iconic polo dresses in luxe materials like leather and silk.
Leather dress, $950; at Lacoste.
7. Kooba for AhavaBeauty and fashion collide with this faux-snakeskin cosmetics case designed by the accessories pros at Kooba and stocked with Ahava's mineral-based exfoliator, body lotion, and hand cream.
Limited-edition clutch set, $45; ahavaus.com.
8. Feed USA for TargetThe retail giant teams up with the humanitarian organization for a line of home goods, apparel, and accessories to help Americans affected by hunger. For each item sold, at least one person in need will receive a nutritious meal.
Appetizer plate ($10/4) and cereal bowl ($3); target.com.
9. Borderline's Summer Destination CollectionKnown for cutting out tony travel destinations on pendants and bracelets, Borderline Jewelry unveils its latest collection featuring the shapes of summer hot spots such as Cape Cod, the Hamptons, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and Shelter Island.
Nantucket ($125) and Cape Cod ($130) necklaces; borderlinejewelry.com.