Apr 27, 2017 @ 2:30 PM
Launches You'll Love: August 2013
1. Clinique's Yellow Genius Nail PolishTo celebrate the revamped formula of the brand's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Clinique has created a nail polish in the product's iconic pale lemon hue. Find it for $12.50 at clinique.com.
2. Paul Frank's Native American Designer CollaborationPaul Frank collaborated with four Native American designers as part of their partnership with the Institute of American Indian Arts. The collection includes a wide range of products from funky hand-beaded sunglasses to festive print throw pillows, all designed to bring awareness to the Native American culture.
3. Cher Coulter for JewelMintAfter years of co-designing monthly collections for JewelMint with pal Kate Bosworth, Coulter struck out on her own to create a capsule that reflects star-approved aesthetic. "Because I travel a lot and because I love a market, my collection is a little bit of everywhere I have been," Coulter explained to InStyle.com about her line, which was inspired by her travels to India, Turkey and London.
The Cleopatra, $30; jewelmint.com.
4. Mackage's Handbag CollectionThe outerwear brand debuted their first collection of leather handbags including ten different styles featuring signature Mackage detailing like zipper accents and unique embellishments including an arrow clasp.
Novaki in Coral, $225; mackage.com.
5. Club Monaco's Shoe CollectionThe lifestyle brand created its first collection of footwear--including pumps, flats, sandals and booties--crafted with Italian leathers and suede. “Just like our apparel line, our shoes are timeless classics,” said Caroline Belhumeur, the senior vice president of women’s design. “They can work this season, and still be worn seasons from now.”
6. Dylan's Candy Bar for Le SportsacGet a daily sugar fix (without the calories) as candy queen Dylan Lauren puts her sweet spin on handy nylon pouches and roomy totes.
7. Hudson KidsDressing like Mom and Dad just got easier. The denim brand has extended its reach to young-sters—from infants to teens—with a lineup of skinny, straight, and slim signature cuts and hot washes. Just in time for back-to-school.
8. Commando Double or Nothing TangasAdd a double dose of color to your undies drawer. Commando's two-toned lace tanga comes in seven sizzling color combos—one for every day of the week.
$26 each; wearcommando.com.
9. Michael Stars OuterwearThe go-to guy for yummy T-shirts wants to bundle you up this fall. Playing with textures and luxe fabrics, his new subcollection boasts a leather-sleeve topper and brilliant colorblocked leather jackets.
10. Reef BootsKnown for super-comfy flip-flops, this California surfer brand proves it can also treat feet beyond the beach. From a tall equestrian style to a walkable wedge, all four designs feature a quilted foot bed for extra padding.
11. D-ID DenimIdeal for: Trend-setters who'll covet indie designer Jimmy Taverniti's ace techniques and classic cuts, like diamond quilting on Japanese denim.
12. Frame DenimIdeal for: Purists who say a great pair of blues is all about comfort-the London marketing execs behind the line are fit fanatics, and they offer 29 washes.
13. McGuire DenimIdeal for: Stylish tomboys happy to swing hammers or handbags. A Joe's Jeans and Gap 1969 alum designs work wear–inspired looks with a feminine twist.
14. Rebecca Minkoff DenimIdeal for: Downtown romantics who rock Minkoff's bags and ready-to-wear. They'll appreciate the cute yet sexy simplicity of her three denim styles.
1 of 14
Clinique's Yellow Genius Nail Polish
To celebrate the revamped formula of the brand's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Clinique has created a nail polish in the product's iconic pale lemon hue. Find it for $12.50 at clinique.com.
Powered By ZergNet