Aug 22, 2017 @ 5:45 PM
InStyle Exclusive: Rebecca Minkoff on Her Chic Maternity Style
1. Wise Words"My advice to pregnant women is don’t hide the bump! Celebrate it and enjoy the changes that your body is going through as much as possible."
2. Non-Maternity Must-Have“My favorite non-maternity piece that I’ve still been able to wear is my Rebecca Minkoff Wes Moto jacket-I wear it almost every day!”
Rebecca Minkoff, $298; rebeccaminkoff.com
3. Shoe Selection“I stopped wearing heels at 7 months and that was a bit too late. There are so many great flats these days that not wearing heels hasn’t been hard.”
Rebecca Minkoff flats, $175 each; rebeccaminkoff.com
4. Key Pieces“My key piece is a great pair of maternity jeans-I love my J Brand skinny jeans”
J Brand, $209; jbrandjeans.com
5. Accessories"I’ve been stacking lots of bracelets and earrings or wearing one big statement piece as an accent to a simpler outfit."
6. Key Pieces“Another one of my key maternity pieces is a Destination Maternity bra.”
Destination Maternity, $48; destinationmaternity.com
7. Beauty Must-Haves“I have started making sure that the ingredients I put onto my body are not filled with too many chemicals and I’ve gone as natural as possible. I use June Jacobs moisturizer for my face and Clarins oil.”
June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex, $130; beauty.com
Clarins Lotus Face Oil Treatment, $52; clarinsusa.com
8. Rebecca Minkoff's Maternity Go-To"This tight black jersey dress by James Perse is the piece I’ve worn most throughout my pregnancy."
1 of 8
"My advice to pregnant women is don’t hide the bump! Celebrate it and enjoy the changes that your body is going through as much as possible."
Powered By ZergNet