May 28, 2017 @ 7:00 AM
Having A Moment: Photo Print Pieces
1. Mary KatrantzouMary Katrantzou (arguably the Queen of photo printing) shares a view from afar-capturing a whimsical winding road, snow-covered mountains, and braided branches all doused in a rainbow-inspired palette.
2. TibiEmbody an empire state of mind with this ladylike pencil skirt.
3. SamurdaEven though summer is on its way out, that doesn’t mean you can’t carry an ocean view into chilly seasons-stash this clutch in an oversized tote as a constant reminder that warm-weather will come again.
4. MM6 By Maison Martin MargielaShare a peak at a cloud-covered sky with this casual tee.
5. CarvenCarven’s collage-style dress is subdued in color but rich in detail: dancing party-goers and dashes of swirled marble cover this artful style.
6. TopshopRevisit a favorite childhood pastime with this photo print carnival scene-balance out this eventful pencil skirt with a crisp white tee.
7. Ted Baker LondonStyle a snapshot of antique automobiles (each treated with vibrant paint jobs!) with pair of black cut-out booties to complement the crisp cap-sleeves.
8. BotkierThis mini gives street style a whole new meaning! Share a suburban scene by draping the delicate chain-strap over your shoulder.
9. McQ Alexander McQueenAn earthy asymmetrical print brings a sense of ease to this busy body-con dress.
10. Plenty by Tracy ReeseTracy Reese makes the desert look so dreamy with this full-skirted frock. Pair with neutral accessories to give the realistic print all the attention it deserves.
11. BlueJuiceProvide a different point of view of the Brooklyn Bridge with this angled shot.
12. Lashes of LondonA party dress photo-printed with an abstract floral pattern lends a vintage-esque touch to this of-the-moment piece.
1 of 12
Mary Katrantzou (arguably the Queen of photo printing) shares a view from afar-capturing a whimsical winding road, snow-covered mountains, and braided branches all doused in a rainbow-inspired palette.
Powered By ZergNet