1. Keurig Coffeemaker
"It's the best thing in the world; it makes one cup of coffee, which doesn't take any time to brew."
- Scott FoleyKeurig Platinum B70 single-cup brewer, $199; keurig.com.
2. Corzo Tequila
"Our racing team always has a shot-after the race."
- Patrick DempseyCorzo Reposado, $68; morrellwine.com.
3. Elektra Espresso Machine
"I really got into the art of developing the perfect crema."
- James MarsdenElektra Micro Casa Semiautomatica espresso machine of chrome and Murano glass, $1,849; 1st-line.net.
4. Darroze Bas-Armagnac
"It's like cognac, but more complex."
- Peter SarsgaardDarroze Bas-Armagnac Reserve Speciale, $70; astorwines.com.
5. Macallan Scotch
"I started drinking Scotch just to be a man."
- Adam BrodyMacallan 18 single Malt, $135; wine-club.net.