That sweater that you couldn't take off in November is now in the way back of your closet gathering dust. The cashmere you swore would be the only thing you needed to get you through winter is proving to have only gotten you halfway there. It's that time of the season, when you hate everything you own but still need to keep warm.
Here's an idea: swap your cable knits and cashmere for an oversized poncho and give your everyday winter look a bit more pizazz. Here, our favorites to shop now.
VIDEO: The Hot Seat with Rachel Zoe & Laura Brown
1. Hooded Lace UpTouch on your romantic side with this hooded poncho with delicate lace detailing.
L'Agence | $390
2. Draped Navy VelvetConsider this your black tie poncho: velvet, chic, and perfect to throw on over a dress.
Talbot Runhof | $430
3. Dip-dyed Wool and Cashmere BlendEver want to look like a sunset?
Holzweiler | $345
4. Black Wool with Piped DetailThis poncho is perfect for a day-to-night look. Pair with jeans for brunch with your friends and a leather legging for a night out on the town.
Alexander McQueen | $1,635
5. Grey Wool Roll NeckFor the minimalist in you...
Pringle of Scotland | $1,327
6. Fringed-HoundstoothPattern junky?
Pooltrend | $298
7. Woven FringedPoncho with a fringe.
H&M | $25
8. Hooded UtilitarianPoncho meets trenchcoat.
See by Chloe | $544
9. Black Tie WaistedKeep it simple in all black.
Gap | $25
10. Multicolor Zig Zag PatternFor the fashion-forward shopper, this pattern is. it.
Missoni | $345