There are always deal breakers when it comes to dating. Sometimes it’s poor manners, sometimes it’s bad breath, and sometimes, it’s the dreaded square-toe shoe. Thankfully, all you have to do is send this here link to that ugly shoe’d first date to ensure you have a better-dressed second date. Tell your man to ditch the outdated square-toe shoe that only your weird Uncle Ned wears and slip into a cool Chelsea boot, Adidas sneaker or suede loafer.
VIDEO: 10 Times Ryan Gosling Was Bae
1. Low-key option with high-key style.
Lanvin | $495
2. A laid back sneaker perfect for the beach.
Vans | $80
3. Add a pop of color when you can.
Adidas | $65
4. A minimalist sneaker can go with just about any outfit.
Common Projects | $484
5. Get the James Dean look in a badass boot.
Saint Laurent | $995
6. Go for a casual worker boot on the weekend.
Off White | $660
7. A casual weekend boot.
8. East coast preppy, no shame in this shoe.
Clarks | $130
9. Go classic with a horsebit loafer.
Gucci | $570
10. A Dress loafer can also be casual.
Tod's | $475
11. This is the perfect pairing for a tux.
12. You can never have enough formal options.
Jimmy Choo | $750
13. GO ULTRA-LUXE WITH VELVET.
14. The leather chelsea boot should be a closet staple.
Prada | $750
15. Try a suede chukka boot with a suit.
16. Add a cool factor to your suit with these leather boots.
Christian Louboutin | $1,395