Jan 14, 2017 @ 7:30 PM
1. Johnston & Murphy Shoes
2. Penguin Polo
"Penguin makes well-constructed clothes. They fit, and there's no flash to them."
- Scott FoleyPenguin Shirt, $59; penguinclothing.com.
3. Costume National Suit
"If you see me in a suit, it's usually Costume National. This stuff fits me right off the rack. I'll always change up my shirt and tie, but that's it-I'm basically always in the same suit. I'm just not a big shopper."
- Eric DaneCostume National Suit, $728; yoox.com.
4. A Bathing Ape Shoes
"These are from Nigo's own line, Bathing Ape [aka Bape]. He has an incredible imagination and marches to the beat of his own drum."
- Pharrell WilliamsA Bathing Ape shoes, $212; 212-925-0222.
5. Steven Alan Shirt
"I've learned from wardrobe people what things suit me-these slim-fit button-up shirts in plaids and solids are just great."
- James MarsdenSteven Alan cotton shirt, $168; stevenalan.com
6. Juicy Couture Jacket
“When I’m hanging out at home and not wearing jeans and a Juicy T-shirt, I’ll wear this cashmere track suit.”
- Adrien BrodyJuicy Couture for Men cashmere jacket, $375; at select Bloomingdales, 866-593-2540.
7. Sandalwood Mala Beads
“I have an affinity for this, but I’m not a Buddhist. It’s comforting and lasts forever. My girlfriend wears one too.”
- Adrien BrodySandalwood mala beads, $32; dharmashop.com.
8. Pendleton Shirt
"I wear collared shirts. I'll find one thing that I like and wear it into the ground."
- Peter SarsgaardWool, Pendleton, $118; pendleton-usa.com.
9. Urban Boundaries Sunglasses
"I don't get fancy ones-I'll go to the car wash and find some that look like Marc Jacobs or Prada."
- Jaime FoxxAviator sunglasses $6; urbanboundaries.com.
10. Soji Hat
"This is Common's new line of hats. I put him together with the company, and he went to Italy and came up with an entire line. So I influenced style-I'm a part of fashion history."
- Jeremy PivenSoji wool Pirandello, $150; sojihats.com.
11. James Perse Pants
"I love pajama bottoms-these are loose, flowing, so soft and comfortable."
- Jeremy PivenJames Perse, $50; barenecessities.com.
12. Adidas Jacket
"The Adidas warm-up is classic and as comfortable as it gets."
- Chris RockAdidas Superstar jacket, $65; shopadidas.com.
13. Dita Sunglasses
"I like Dita. I have a classic pair of aviators."
- Josh HollowayFlight style, Dita, $250; shopintuition.com.
14. Puma Shoes
"I love my Puma racing shoes."
- Patrick DempseyFuture Cat Hi Pro P, $189; subesports.com.
Powered By ZergNet