Jul 23, 2017 @ 9:30 AM
Jeans: One Pair, Four Ways
1. Downtown BoundLike bow-front metallic flats, cropped jeans can look cool but kind of sweet too, with chains and a jersey top.
2. Country EscapeGo antiquing in 'em, with a long ribbed cardigan, ribbed tank and slouchy boots that make the tuck easy.
3. Hustle and FlowFor a night out while the weather's still warm, add the unexpected baby-doll top and sky-high heels.
4. Class ActionCrops add cheeky contrast to the more proper bow-tie blouse, fitted jacket and ladylike peep-toes.
Click here to get your own copy of Instant Style, the ultimate guide to your wardrobe.
For other great tips from our Instant Style book, click here
5. Buy the Book!For more great fashion tips, buy a copy of Instant Style: Your Season-by Season Guide for Work and Weekend and discover practical shopping advice and easy ways to update your look.
Click here to get your copy!
1 of 5
Like bow-front metallic flats, cropped jeans can look cool but kind of sweet too, with chains and a jersey top.
Powered By ZergNet