Ditch the idea that overalls are frumpy, because rest assured, they are not! From slim-fit to more relaxed styles, we’ve got the perfect pair for you. It’s as easy as throwing on your favorite hippie-dippy blouse or cropped tank underneath and adding combat boots or sneakers to complete the look. Scroll through these eight pairs of overalls we’ve selected just for you.
VIDEO: How to Create the Perfect Frayed Hem on Your Jeans
1. Pair a cute cropped t-shirt under these light denim overalls.
H&M | $30 (originally $40)
2. Cropped and distressed are a great combination with your favorite sneakers.
Madewell | $158
3. Distressed denim will give you some edge.
Ralph Lauren | $200 (originally $298)
4. Try the hipster look in these cropped Dweller overalls.
Current Elliott | $185 (originally $370)
5. Combat boots pair well with moto dungarees.
Topshop | $95
6. For the ultimate summer look, wear white overalls over a billowy blouse.
Stella McCartney | $1,005
7. Slouchy, cool, and casual—our favorite look.
Gap | $72 (originally $90)
8. Delicate denim goes best with a girlie blouse.
MiH Jeans | $365