Nov 19, 2017 @ 10:00 AM
Cameron Diaz's 10 Best Red Carpet Looks Ever
1. Victoria Beckham, 2012The actress made our jaws drop when she donned a vibrant tangerine Victoria Beckham gown with grey shoulder straps that highlighted her toned frame.
2. Chanel Haute Couture, 2009
Diaz showed off her tan shoulders in a pink taffeta Chanel Haute Couture dress. She accessorized her beautiful look with a Chanel Fine Jewelry diamond Camelia dome ring and Chanel clutch.
3. Victoria Beckham, 2010The blonde bombshell made a memorable appearance in a metallic one-shoulder Victoria Beckham dress.
4. The Row, 2014
The actress was smoking hot in a bodycon, black lambskin dress by The Row, which she wore with patent-nude Manolo Blahnik pumps.
5. Stella McCartney, 2013Diaz stunned in an custom electric-blue Stella McCartney creation that featured a wraparound cape, which she accessorized with a spiked belt for an edgy effect.
6. Oscar de la Renta, 2010
Diaz looked ethereal in a metallic embellished Oscar de la Renta gown that swept the floor. She complemented the dress with gold and diamond jewelry by Cartier and a cherry red lip.
7. Alexander McQueen, 2010
The star was the picture of Hollywood glamour in a bias-cut Alexander McQueen gown and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels.
8. Chanel Haute Couture, 2003
Diaz challenged the status quo in this lacy Chanel Haute Couture minidress that showed off her long gams and screamed sexy. She paired the look with a perfectly pink pout.
9. Alexander McQueen, 2007Diaz dazzled in a golden Alexander McQueen gown and Boucheron jewels, which she paired with natural makeup and a winning smile.
10. Valentino, 2007Diaz looked romantic yet sultry in this snowy white tulle Valentino gown, which she paired with darkened locks and a dark red lip.
1 of 10
Victoria Beckham, 2012
The actress made our jaws drop when she donned a vibrant tangerine Victoria Beckham gown with grey shoulder straps that highlighted her toned frame.
Powered By ZergNet