Every woman needs a dependable pair of fall shoes in her closet. That's why we always turn to black boots. They legit match everything, plus they'll never go out of style. But things can get a bit boring, especially when you and all of your friends are wearing look-alike shoes. It's a fashion nightmare, but there is one way to enjoy the versatility of black boots and still stand out from the crowd.
This season's latest wave of shoes are all about flashy details. From shiny jewels to word art, the fancy embellishments will earn you all of the compliments. The best part: You can stay in your mostly-black comfort zone, so you'll still get plenty of wear out of the show-stopping boots.
VIDEO: The Most-Expensive Shoes You Can Buy
Keep scrolling to see some of the unique black boots that we love.
1. November Pointy Toe Bootie
Daya by Zendaya | $110
2. Opyum YSL Bootie
Saint Laurent | $1,495
3. Delany Block-Heel Chelsea Boot Ankle Bootie
The Fix | $125
4. Jordan Strappy Knee High Boot
Frye | $498
5. Fringed suede ankle boots
See by Chloe | $395
6. LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS WITH FAUX PEARLS
Zara | $100
7. Pearlbacari embellished suede ankle boot
Stuart Weitzman | $575
8. RELIEVE Suede Buckle Ankle Boots
ASOS | $87
9. Kelly Over-the-Knee Studded Boot
The Fix | $179