Nov 16, 2017 @ 4:15 PM
Celebrating 30 Years of David Yurman's Iconic Cable Bracelet
1. The Iconic Cable BraceletIn 1983, David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, introduced their Renaissance bracelet and bangle lovers the world over rejoiced. Stylish and unique, the intricate Cable motif would go on to define every David Yurman collection thereafter—and adorn the wrists of countless devotees of his timeless brand.
2. A Modern Twist For the Next GenerationFollowing in his father’s fashionable footsteps, Evan Yurman recently introduced a limited-edition version of the Renaissance Bracelet. Available in 10 vivid hues of anodized aluminum—everything from pink to periwinkle—they’re sure to suit whatever mood, or attire, you’re currently sporting. But why stop at just one?
3. Mix and MatchCan’t decide which David Yurman bracelet to don today? There’s no need to choose. The recently released aluminum Cable bracelets mix effortlessly with more classic styles to create an intriguing layered look. Pair a hunter green aluminum bracelet with your green onyx or peridot version for an eye-catching combination. Don’t be surprised if several admirers want to know where you got such beautiful baubles.
4. Simply BrilliantWhat could be better than a Renaissance bracelet? Perhaps one covered in more than 2,500 white, black, or cognac diamonds. After all, they are a girl’s best friend. These opulent bangles, which are sure to turn heads with a mere flick of the wrist, are the ultimate tribute to David Yurman’s legendary Cable design. Not to mention a sure bet to capturing your beloved’s heart.
5. An Artist’s SignatureThe first David Yurman Renaissance bracelet was crafted from fifty feet of gold wire that was torqued, twisted and capped with gemstone finials in brilliant blues, greens and reds. Since then, there have been several incarnations of his iconic piece, but each version retains elements of the original. “The melody changes but the bass line continues,” says the designer. And jewelry lovers are delighted to dance to the beat.
6. A Classic RevisitedAs with anything that has withstood the whims of fashion, the Renaissance bracelet has continued to evolve since its debut more than 30 years ago. While the Cable motif has remained constant, the current version is narrower to reflect changing styles and the gemstone finials are available in a range of new colors and cuts.
7. Back to BasicsWhile the classic David Yurman Renaissance bracelet is defined by its brightly colored gem-studded finials, this limited-edition version in sculpted sterling silver or 18K gold distills the Cable design to its simplest form, clearly emphasizing its intricacies. Yes, a little less bling than its glittering counterpart, but just as beautiful.
1 of 7
The Iconic Cable Bracelet
In 1983, David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, introduced their Renaissance bracelet and bangle lovers the world over rejoiced. Stylish and unique, the intricate Cable motif would go on to define every David Yurman collection thereafter—and adorn the wrists of countless devotees of his timeless brand.
Powered By ZergNet