The perfect wedding dress is the stuff of girlhood dreams, and after eyeing the opulent one-of-a-kind bridal couture gowns at Fall 2013 Couture Fashion Week, our dreams have only grown bigger. The bridal look in a couture show, a.k.a. "The Bride," wraps up each show as the closing number, bringing a whole new meaning to “going out with a bang.” Click through to see the roundup of wedding head-turners from Couture Fashion Week, from Chanel's sweet and sheer tiers to Elie Saab's dramatic tulle layers embroidered with quartz, crystal and glitter.
July 9, 2013 @ 9:15 AM
May 28, 2015 @ 7:00 PM
May 28, 2015 @ 6:30 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Zuhair MuradDripping in embroidered lace, the bridal look at Zuhair Murad perfectly embodies gothic romanticism.
2. Elie SaabThe statement of the show-the bridal look is a sparkly sea of quartz, crystal and glitter, complete with a matching veil.
3. ChanelEmbellished sheer tiers make this Chanel number dreamy and ethereal.
4. Jean Paul GaultierThanks to the exaggerated silhouette, the Jean Paul Gaultier bride flaunts a ton of tulle that carve out an hourglass figure.
5. Giambattista ValliThe high-low hemline effect makes a big impact. The full asymmetrical skirt shows off lean legs and, of course, the shoes.
6. Ulyana SergeenkoClad in bright white satin, Ulyana Sergeenko's bride had an empire waist, subtle diamond-shaped detailing and billowy sleeves.