May 16, 2017 @ 6:15 PM
1. no titleNot sure when to clutch and when to cross-body? Worry not-we've taken the guesswork out of accessorizing all your summer soiree looks. So, whether you have a calendar full of weddings or are hitting all the music fests, we've found the perfect shoes, bags and jewelry for your hot-weather wardrobe.
2. Afternoon Wedding-White T-StrapsFor mid-day nuptials, get inspired by Jessica Chastain's towering white Elie Saab heels. T-bar platforms in a summery shade gracefully toe the line between ladylike and sultry.
T-strap mary janes, ASOS, $157; asos.com.
3. Afternoon Wedding-Diamante ChainOlivia Palermo added some dazzle to her eclectic mix of separates with a diamond-studded Faberge necklace. Toast the bride and groom in a similarly sparkle-enhanced shorts suit.
Collar necklace, BaubleBar, $38; baublebar.com.
4. Evening Wedding-Bright ClutchFormal wedding on the agenda? Follow the lead of the peerless Diane Kruger who contrasted her pastel gown with a neon Prada clutch. Try a bubble gum-bright minaudiere for an eye-popping alternative.
Neon minaudiere, Zara, $36; zara.com.
5. Evening Wedding-Major CuffSienna Miller put a rock and roll spin on a basic black maxidress with a chunky Pamela Love cuff. Pop on some heavy metal for a spotlight-stealing formal look.
Gold-plated cuff, Dannijo, $295; charmandchain.com.
6. Girls' Night Out-Statement NecklaceJennifer Hudson pumped up her flirty tee and skirt with a jeweled Isharya necklace. Impress the ladies with your own can't-miss-it tiered version.
Beaded necklace, J.Crew, $128; jcrew.com.
7. Girls' Night Out-See-Through PumpsRun the world, or at least your next Girls' Night Out in Beyonce-approved vinyl-sided pumps (Bey's are by Christian Louboutin).
Patent leather and vinyl shoes, Theyskens' Theory, $345; theory.com.
8. Date Night-Tassel EarringsMad Men breakout star Jessica Pare amped up her after-dark look with shoulder-dusting Tiffany & Co. tassel earrings. Frame your face for your own personal Don Draper in a jade-studded version.
Jade tassel earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane, $60; charmandchain.com.
9. Date Night-Sexy SandalsThis is how to heat up a LWD for an evening out with your honey! Gabrielle Union kept her style simple and sexy by adding turquoise sandals to her formfitting sheath.
Suede wedges, Barneys Co-op, $295; barneys.com.
10. BBQ-Metallic SneakersStay cute and comfortable at your next backyard bash with gilded sneakers a la Brooklyn Decker (in glittering Miu Miu lace-ups).
Leather and mesh sneakers, Superga, $85; singer22.com.
12. Festival-Floppy Hat & Cross-BodyShield your face from the sun (and keep tabs on your valuables) at your next music fest with a floppy hat and a shoulder bag. Emma Watson looked adorable at Coachella with her cross-body Mulberry.
Wool felt and leather hat, Nixon, $40; swell.com.
Braid-detailed leather bag, Club Monaco, $249; clubmonaco.com.
13. Festival-Short BootsSkip the heels for your next festival outing with a pair of flat boots. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley strolled the fields at Coachella in sturdy-but-styling Givenchy boots.
Suede boots, Madewell, $198; madewell.com.
14. After-Work Drinks-Brooch & ClutchFor a post-work function, flip the switch on a buttoned-up suit with summery accessories. Freida Pinto accessorized her two-piece with a Gucci brooch and a beaded Fendi bag.
Swarovski-crystal butterfly brooch, Azaara, $100; bhldn.com.
Raffia and faux leather clutch, Rachel Rachel Roy, $79; rachelroy.com.
1 of 14
Not sure when to clutch and when to cross-body? Worry not-we've taken the guesswork out of accessorizing all your summer soiree looks. So, whether you have a calendar full of weddings or are hitting all the music fests, we've found the perfect shoes, bags and jewelry for your hot-weather wardrobe.
Powered By ZergNet