Oct 12, 2017 @ 9:30 PM
Shop Star Sunglasses
1. no titleCelebrities are going not-so-incognito in standout shades in bold shapes and bright colors. See the latest sunglasses on Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr and more and click to buy them right now!
2. Jessica Alba in KnockaroundJessica Alba loves to play with color! The busy mom gave her outfit an '80s injection with mint green wayfarers from Knockaround.
Plastic frames, Knockaround, $14; knockaround.com.
3. Miranda Kerr in FlintA matte finish lent a touch of edge to Miranda Kerr's classic black pair from Flint.
Wayfarers, Flint, $169; theiconic.com.au.
4. Beyonce in Roberto CavalliBeyonce got fierce in leopard-print retro-chic frames from Roberto Cavalli.
Acetate and wire frames, Roberto Cavalli, $430; saksfifthavenue.com.
5. Taylor Swift in Elizabeth and JamesVa-va-va-voom! Taylor Swift channeled pinup-girl chic in a limited edition pair of tortoiseshell cat-eyes from Elizabeth and James.
Cat-eye frames, Elizabeth and James, $185; localhem.com.
6. Gwen Stefani in Stella McCartneyWhy pick just one trend? Gwen Stefani sported translucent print statement shades from Stella McCartney.
Plastic frames, Stella McCartney, $280; nordstrom.com.
7. Solange Knowles in Miu MiuPerennial cool girl Solange Knowles brought the sparkle to a simple summer outfit with glitter frames from Miu Miu.
Acetate cat-eye sunglasses, Miu Miu, $390; miumiu.com.
8. Vanessa Hudgens in QuayFor her festival look, Vanessa Hudgens doubled up on trends, opting for a translucent pair of round shades from Australian brand Quayeyeware.
Clear gold sunglasses, Quayeyeware, $40; shopplanetblue.com.
9. Rosie Huntington-WhiteleyRosie Huntington-Whiteley kept her cool in a chic-and charitable-pair of Westward Leaning shades. $10 from the sale of the model's aluminum-inlay wayfarers goes to the National Science Teachers Association.
Mercury Seven sunglasses, Westward Leaning, $165; westwardleaning.com.
10. Rihanna in Karen WalkerRihanna went blond on blond, matching her ivory Karen Walker sunglasses to her platinum locks.
Acetate cat-eye frames, Karen Walker, $150; gargyle.com.
11. Nicole Richie, House of Harlow 1960When you're Nicole Richie, you go big or you go home! Always her own best model, the designer wore her own mega cat-eye sunnies from House of Harlow 1960.
Plastic cat-eye frames, House of Harlow 1960, $138; singer22.com.
12. Jessica Chastain in LanvinJessica Chastain shielded her eyes with an Art Nouveau-inspired pair of round specs from Lanvin.
Ivory resin frames, Lanvin, $450; neimanmarcus.com.
1 of 12
Celebrities are going not-so-incognito in standout shades in bold shapes and bright colors. See the latest sunglasses on Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr and more and click to buy them right now!
Powered By ZergNet