London has always been a great style reference point–think of the paparazzi camera frenzy caused by OG Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne. And, of course, there are the iconic UK brands, Paul Smith being one of them. What happens when they collaborate with up-and-coming jewelry designer, Rachel Entwistle, who happens to be a favorite of FKA Twigs, Florence Welch, and Keira Knightley? Ta-da: pure accessory magic.
Inspired by the works of the originator of the mobile, Alexander Calder, and British sculptor Barbara Hepworth, the new jewelry collection focuses on kinetic and bold shapes and uses lapis lazuli, green onyx, synthetic red coral, sterling silver, and 18-karat gold vermeil.
While Paul Smith boutiques in the UK and Europe have been stocking Shoreditch-based Rachel Entwistle pieces since 2012, this is the first collaborative collection. Available now online at paulsmith.com, the pieces will also be in stores come January 22.
Peek below for our picks of the new launch.
1. Rachel Entwistle x Paul Smith Silver Pendulum Loop Earrings with Red Coral Stone
Featuring a synthetic coral stone, these mismatched earrings (one is a small silver loop) are a great graphic addition to your jewelry collection.
Paul Smith | $260
2. Rachel Entwistle x Paul Smith Gold Pendulum Loop Earrings with Green Onyx Stone
This yellow, gold, and green onyx version can be worn for a more formal occasion.
3. Rachel Entwistle x Paul Smith Gold Pendulum Earrings with Red Coral Stone
Or if you prefer more of a sharp linear earring, try out this minimal drop.
4. Rachel Entwistle x Paul Smith Gold Pendulum Earrings with Green Onyx Stone
Try this green-slash-gold colorway with an all-black evening outfit.
Paul Smith | $260
5. Rachel Entwistle x Paul Smith Silver Pendulum Hoop Earrings with Blue Lapis Lazuli Stone
Silver and lapis are a no-brainer match made in jewelry heaven.