There are very few occasions that call for you to wear a flower crown and Coachella is one of those few occasions. Although flower crowns are beautiful and fun we are kind of over that look, and thinking its time to move onto a new hair accessory. Why not dare to be different at the most famous music festival in April? We're not saying ditch the flowers completely but try a braided headband, an over-the-top voluminous headband or a silk structure headpiece in bright pink. Scroll through as we bring you 7 hair accessories that aren't flower crowns you will want to dance the days away in.
VIDEO: Coinage: The Real Cost of Going to Coachella
1. Top off your look with a voluminous headband.
Dolce & Gabbana | $675
2. A great alternative to the basic flower crown, a flower headband.
Target | $15
3. A hand painted organic tiara gives an ethereal look.
Jennifer Behr | $1,125
4. Tie it up over your head.
Maison Michel | $196
5. Try a crochet-knit headband.
Missoni | $300
6. Bright pink is the perfect pop for Coachella.
Yunotme | $300
7. A little braid goes a long way.
Eugenia Kim | $125