We've said it once, and we'll say it again. Accessories can make or break your look. And while we'll always appreciate a classic item—like a black handbag or nude pumps— this season's trends are all about making a head-turning statement with bright colors and graphic patterns.
The trends are right on time, especially since we'll be whipping out our black leather jackets and coats. Adding a pop of color with fun, red gloves will instantly make an all-black outfit look like a winning street-style moment. This is also the perfect time to upgrade your jewelry game. When it comes to necklaces, you can't go wrong with a gold pendant piece. And you'll get bonus points for layering on the chains. And is it really fall, if you don't have chic headpiece. Swap your beanie for a page boy hat or a bold headband, and you'll definitely win best dressed.
VIDEO: Check Out 30 Rings in 60 Seconds
We wouldn't wait too long to hop on these trends. Some of the most popular items are already selling out like crazy. But don't cry. We've found a few places where you can get your hands on the most-coveted items. It doesn't matter if you're obsessed with statement-making earrings or a collector of gorgeous handbags, you're sure to fall in love with this season's major accessory trends. Keep on scrolling to shop the must-have pieces before they disappear.
1. Forever 21 Replay Vintage Oval Sunglasses
2. Fownes Brothers Short Leather Gloves
3. The Accessory Junkie Amelia Ring
4. Off White Prince of Wales Checked Belt
5. Baublebar Shani Hoop Earrings
6. Eugenia Kim Carmella Cap
7. BP. Plate & Disc Layered Necklace
8. Nasty Gal Girl Boxx Metallic Striped Crossbody
9. Marc Jacobs Polka-Dot Silk-Satin Twill Scarf
10. The Fix Rory Block-Heel Pointed-Toe Chelsea Boot
11. Missoni Twist-Front Headband