Gone vegan? Your closet can, too. Designers like Stella McCartney, Matt & Nat, Cornelia Guest and ShoeMint are championing the use of synthetic, eco-conscious materials without sacrificing style. Click to shop nine guilt-free vegan accessories that are chic and, of course, animal-friendly.
1. Danielle NicoleA printed crocodile pattern makes this satchel look luxe.
2. Matt & NatThis cruelty-free bag in punchy tangerine features expandable sides.
3. Freedom of AnimalsThis classic black and white boxed clutch is made of recycled plastic woven with organic cotton.
4. Freedom of AnimalsTry a tote made from vegetable dyed recycled faux leather and lined with organic cotton.
5. Stella McCartneyMade in the designer's vegan-friendly falabella fabric, this indigo blue iPad case can serve both as tech accessory and clutch.
6. Cornelia GuestSnap up this sleek white and pink clutch in faux pebbled leather.
7. OlsenhausPile all of your must-haves into this roomy faux suede tote. Fun fact: The material is made from recycled industrial waste that comes from a television factory in Japan.
8. ShoeMintAccessorize any look with this neutral cross-body bag produced with 100% vegan materials.
9. Danielle NicoleUse this synthetic chain link shoulder bag for both day and night.