Caught between two different denims? For the indecisive people in the world (guilty as charged), color-blocked jeans are your answer, uniting two fabrics into one. In this latest spin on the classic blues, double-sided legs walk the line between trending and being completely wearable. While there are those that play up drastic divides (read: bold colors and different textures), others embody subtler shades and washes that stay within the same color family. Click through to start shopping eight two-tone pairs that are as distinct from one another as night and day.
1. KoralNo gray areas here! This white-and-black pair is definitely sharp.
2. Citizens of HumanityTry on a moto-inspired pair with color-blocked panels from two different washed denims.
3. Kate Spade SaturdayTreat olive like it’s black-it’s a neutral color that pairs with everything. Still unsure? The darker almost-black back can help you ease into the new shade.
4. TopshopIf you're not completely sold on color-blocking, this one offers double bright orange-red side stripes, instead.
5. River IslandUnlike traditional two-tone jeans, this one color-blocks from the knees down in subtle mid-wash shades.
6. Joe's JeansThese are two-tone jeans to the extreme. The graphic black illusion-like panels mold to flatter your body.
7. Genetic DenimHit the mark with these ones-they show off just enough of a contrast with sky- and inky-blue hues.
8. 7 for All MankindThese coated khaki-and-black zippered skinnies are emure in the front and sexy in the back.