Tech accessories are getting creative—now there’s more color, more patterns, and more options. Earphones are the latest spot to show off your style, with pairs featuring bold neons, gold plating, and ikat prints. Click to see seven stylish pairs that keep you looking chic whenever you plug in.
1. Beats by Dr. Dre DJ HeadphonesIt will be hard for you not to stand out in these bright neon headphones created by DJ David Guetta.
$250 at beatsbydre.com.
2. Frends 'Layla' HeadphonesMade with leather and metal, these deliver authentic and natural sound.
$150 at nordstrom.com.
3. A.L.C. X Frends HeadphonesThese quilted leather-covered headphones are the result of a collaboration between luxury brand, A.L.C and Frends for Intermix's 20th Anniversary collection.
$225 at intermixonline.com.
4. Kate Spade Signature Spade EarbudsAdd a pop of color with these purple and red earbuds.
$28 at katespade.com.
5. The Candy Store EarbudsThese silicone earbuds come with their own matching pouch!
$15 at nordstrom.com.
6. Frends Gold Ella HeadphonesThese white pieces come entwined with metal gold for a feminine touch.
$135 at avenue32.com.
7. ChicBuds ARTS EarbudsThese pink earbuds give clear audio and are made with tangle-free cords.
$30 at chicbuds.com.