Sep 25, 2017 @ 5:45 PM
2012 Prom Dresses and Style Tips For Your Big Night
1. StraplessThis is a perfect style to choose if you’re looking to show off arms and shoulders. Add a minimal clutch to maintain ladylike elegance.
2. ShortShow off some leg in a prom-perfect mini! Look for fun sequins or prints to really make it special. Pick a great pair of shoes and don’t be afraid of color!
3. One-ShoulderThe one shoulder silhouette is a great alternative to strapless and it looks great with hair up or down. Pair it with a skinny belt and a simple bag and pumps.
4. Open BackChoose an open back style for an unexpected dose of glamour. Wear a simple hairstyle so as not to distract!
5. Long SleevesLong sleeves are a great way to balance out a lot of leg. Take it to the next level by adding a pair of perfect strappy heels.
6. Full SkirtThe classic look of a full skirt is definitely a great go-to for prom. Keep your hair and accessories simple and let the dress speak for itself.
7. Deep VThis style serves up a serious dose of sexy. Pick a longer silhouette to show off just the right amount of skin.
1 of 7
This is a perfect style to choose if you’re looking to show off arms and shoulders. Add a minimal clutch to maintain ladylike elegance.
Powered By ZergNet