Jan 22, 2018 @ 9:00 AM
15 Summer Heels to Wear to a Wedding
1. Steve Madden
2. Jimmy ChooThe perforated suede and vibrant purple hue kick these slingbacks up a notch.
3. Loeffler RandallStrap on bow-topped floral print peep-toes for a girlier spring in your step.
4. JustFabHop on the ankle-strap trend with cobalt blue and snakeskin.
5. SchutzNot your ordinary black heel! The classic silhouette keeps the edgy cage-inspired cut-outs in check without losing its summer appeal.
6. Charlotte OlympiaWe fell in love. This peep-toe platform has "I do" all over it.
7. AsosThe metallic ankle strap with side studs adds subtle edge.
8. Rachel ZoeA hint of snakeskin glint on the cap and heel adds a playful touch to traditional T-strap pumps.
9. Nicholas KirkwoodBlue flowers and a contrasting red sole will stand out on the dance floor.
10. RucheThese lemon wedges will be sure to pack a punch to any dress you choose.
11. MangoThis ankle strap is anything but plain with its metallic stiletto heel.
12. Sophia WebsterThese statement silver-and-hot pink polka dot slingbacks are simply delightful-and so on point.
13. ShoeMintColor-block with this pair of two-tone T-strap sandals.
14. MangoThese ankle-strap peep-toes boast a fuchsia hue and a sweet bow to boot. They’re just too pretty to pass up.
15. Loeffler RandallKitten heels are made for dancin’! Add jade squiggle straps into the mix and you’ve got a hit.
Powered By ZergNet