Jul 26, 2017 @ 9:30 AM
"What's Your Favorite Tradition?"
1. Kate Hudson"Hosting sit-down, dress-up dinner parties with my girlfriends. I always make a special cocktail and even put little wreaths around the table!"
2. Nick Jonas"Every year we eat tamales on Christmas morning and it's pretty awesome. My mom started it and it's special because Kevin, Joe and I have grown up doing it. It's very like us to have tamales on Christmas."
3. Maria Menounos"I heat my pool and we swim at Christmas. We send pictures [to family and friends] back East and everyone hates us for some weird reason."
4. Lindsay Price"Passing my brother's green glass bottle around the table at Thanksgiving. Each of us puts a kernel of corn in it while saying what we're thankful for. We always end up crying and hugging."
5. Hayden Panettiere"Christmas music, a fireplace and a mug of hot chocolate."
6. Josh Groban"My mom gets two Christmas trees every year. She loves them and has too many ornaments for one, so we get two. If you can walk through the hallway without getting stuck in the eye by a pine needle then it can't be Christmas."
1 of 6
"Hosting sit-down, dress-up dinner parties with my girlfriends. I always make a special cocktail and even put little wreaths around the table!"
Powered By ZergNet