May 26, 2017 @ 1:15 PM
"What Did You Google Last?"
1. Cat Deeley"Directions. I'm terrible with them and don't have a GPS in my car. If you see some blonde in a beat-up Volvo squinting at a map, it's me."
2. Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan"Piperlime. I read about the shopping site but wasn't sure if I had spelled it right."-Gabrielle Union
"A map of London. I'm doing Cat on a Hot Tin Roof on the West End."-Sanaa Lathan
3. Eliza Dushku"The spelling of a word. I'm a freak about spelling things correctly—kind of a word nerd."
4. Lindsay Price and Jenna Dewan"Immanuel Kant, the German philosopher. My (former) Eastwick co-star mentioned him, and I wanted to check him out."-Lindsay Price
"Chan Crawford. That's my husband [Channing Tatum]'s former stripper name."-Jenna Dewan
5. Jennifer Morrison"Online shopping sites. It started with a friend inviting me to join Gilt Groupe, which sent me on a very downward spiral."
1 of 5
"Directions. I'm terrible with them and don't have a GPS in my car. If you see some blonde in a beat-up Volvo squinting at a map, it's me."
Powered By ZergNet