May 27, 2017 @ 11:15 AM
Vote: All-Around Superstar
1. Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere
2. Joy Cho of Oh Joy!By the numbers: Pinterest followers: 14 million Twitter followers: 54,700+ Instagram followers: 43,000+ Facebook fans: 21,200+
Proudest moment: ?When my book Blog, Inc. came out. . . Meeting [readers] was the most rewarding part of the experience."
Learn more: ohjoy.blogs.com
3. Kimberly Pesch of Eat.Sleep.Wear.By the numbers: Pinterest followers: 1+ million Instagram followers: 50,000+ Twitter followers: 19,200+ Facebook fans: 11,000+
Proudest moment: ?I was able to meet one of my stylist icons, Patricia Field, at a workshop."
Learn more: eatsleepwear.com
4. Aimee Song of Song of StyleBy the numbers: Instagram followers: 975,000+ Facebook fans: 52,000+ Pinterest followers: 35,000+ Twitter followers: 33,000+
Proudest moment: ?I love being an influencer!?
Pinterest: Aimee Song
Learn more: songofstyle.blogspot.com
5. Erica Chan Coffman and Lauren Kolodny of Honestly WTFBy the numbers: : Pinterest followers: 6.4+ million Facebook fans: 73,000 Instagram followers: 52,000+ Twitter followers: 27,000+
Proudest moment: ?[When] I went on the Martha Stewart Show to recreate a pair of studded Miu Miu sneakers.?
1 of 5
Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere
Powered By ZergNet