Sep 4, 2017 @ 7:45 AM
Colin Farrell's Changing Looks
1. 2000After appearing in the Irish TV series Ballykissangel, a young Farrell made his Hollywood debut in Tigerland.
2. 2002The actor hit a Photo Booth press conference with a head shaved for his role in Daredevil. "I never spend much time on my hair anyway," he told InStyle of the look.
3. 2003Farrell hid his Alexander bleached locks under a knit cap for the S.W.A.T. press conference.
4. 2003He flaunted his bleached ends at the premiere of Intermission. "It was outrageous how bad my hair was," he told InStyle of his flaxen Alexander locks. "To have the abomination of hairstyles I sported at the center of a $150 million film-it was terrible. The pieces...are clipins you can buy at any dollar store downtown."
5. 2004Back to his natural dark locks (and favored goatee) at an N.Y.C. screening of Alexander.
Short and spiky for the world premiere of Miami Vice.
Shoulder-length strands at a photo call for Pride and Glory.
He sported a classic fedora at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of Ondine.
The Horrible Bosses star showed a little salt-and-pepper at the American Giving Awards.
The Total Recall lead sported a pomaded style (and some carefully manicured facial hair) at a pre-Academy Awards party.
1 of 10
After appearing in the Irish TV series Ballykissangel, a young Farrell made his Hollywood debut in Tigerland.
Powered By ZergNet