May 13, 2017 @ 7:30 AM
Amanda Peet's Changing Looks
1. 1999The fresh-faced beauty ("on weekends I try to not wear any makeup") scored her first leading role, as Jack on the TV series Jack & Jill.
Peet tried a pert blond bob after her star turn as a nagging girlfriend in Saving Silverman.
Thick bangs framed the Something's Gotta Give star's strong arches. "I do my eyebrows myself, like, five times a day," she told InStyle. "I brush them, because I have huge, old-man spidery brows."
"She has fairly wavy hair naturally," her hairstylist Candy L. Walken has said. Still, the Melinda and Melinda star went smooth and shiny with an expert blowout.
The Syriana actress looked stunning with darker tresses and long, side-swept bangs.
The mother of 2-year-old Frances Pen starred in Please Give and showed off her perfect features with a sleek updo.
7. 2011The Crest spokesmodel kept all eyes on her radiant smile with a creamy red lip.
8. 2012For the Golden Globes, Peet set off her bright blue eyes with smudgy black liner.
Makeup artist Amy Nadine gave Peet a romantic flushed look for the Emmys. For a radiant base, Peet's skin was first prepped with a hydrating moisturizer and then layered with a light cream foundation. Nadine stippled and then swirled a cream blush on the apple of her cheeks with an angled blush brush. She completed the look with nude lipstick and a touch of peach lip stain.
10. 2013The actress flaunted a swept-back hairstyle and pretty pink makeup for the Identity Thief premiere in L.A.
11. 2014For the Trust Me premiere, Peet donned wipsy fringe and honey highlights.
1 of 11
The fresh-faced beauty ("on weekends I try to not wear any makeup") scored her first leading role, as Jack on the TV series Jack & Jill.
Powered By ZergNet