May 22, 2017 @ 7:00 PM
Stars Love Reusable Totes
1. Make Love Not Trash
2. RuMeNicole Richie is a fan of these reusable bags available in multiple sizes and colorful patterns.
$9; at rumebags.com.
3. RebagzAngelina Jolie loves this multi-colored tote made of nylon rice bags and juice packs.
$90; at rebagz.com.
4. FEED 100Marcia Cross shops smart with a green tote designed by former fashion model Lauren Bush. Proceeds provide meals to children in Rwanda.
$30; at feedprojects.org.
5. My Bag CaresRihanna helps save the environment with this recyclable tote. Plus, the company plants one tree for each bag purchased!
$45; at mybagcares.com.
6. Get Hip Get GreenCarryalls from Get Hip Get Green are not only reusable, they're made from recycled materials. Molly Sims owns one.
$6; at gethipgetgreen.com.
7. BagguA big, bold nylon Baggu bag can hold the contents of two to three disposable plastic bags-just ask Vanessa Minnillo.
$8; at baggubag.com.
Powered By ZergNet