Apr 24, 2017 @ 12:15 PM
Santa's Star Friends
1. Sarah Jessica ParkerIn 2003, Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker played it coy with the famed Cartier Santa during the jeweler's annual holiday party in New York City.
2. Tyra BanksDuring her days as an Angel in 2002, Tyra Banks went red to red with Santa to cut the ribbon at the opening of a Victoria's Secret store in New York City.
3. Lauren ConradLauren Conrad took a break from the small screen drama of The Hills in 2007 to help jolly old St. Nick during the annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony at The Grove in Los Angeles.
4. Paris Hilton and Nicole RichieThere were no screaming children or long lines to contend with when Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie visited Santa in 2006. The hipster Kris Kringle was stationed inside the Marc by Marc Jacobs store in West Hollywood.
5. Bruce WillisSanta Claus may have come to town, but Bruce Willis seemed to have forgotten the "better not pout" part of the famous holiday tune when he visited Santa at the Marc by Marc Jacobs West Hollywood store in 2006.
6. Sienna MillerIn 2006 it was Sienna Miller's turn to team up with Cartier's Santa to the Stars-who sported a double-C logo belt, signature watch and round-framed specs from the Cartier line-and unveil the holiday decor at the jeweler's famed Fifth Avenue flagship.
7. George ClooneyIn 2008, George Clooney made sure he was on Santa's "Nice" list at the "A Heart for Children" charity gala in Berlin.
1 of 7
Sarah Jessica Parker
In 2003, Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker played it coy with the famed Cartier Santa during the jeweler's annual holiday party in New York City.
Powered By ZergNet