It’s been a wild year of real estate deals for enterprising celebs. Have you been keeping up with their every (literal) move?
Do you know which celebrity bought the most expensive home in 2016? How about the star with the most successful house flip? (Get them an HGTV reality show, stat!) With Brangelina off the scene, which celebrity couple had the most real estate transactions in 2016?
Obviously, Kylie Jenner made the list—she went on a bit of a real estate spree this year. But with so many celebs snagging complimentary Airbnb stays in 2016 (including Kylie herself), it’s hard to keep on top of the actual sales.
VIDEO: Kylie Jenner Buys Third Home in L.A. Neighborhood
1. Question: Which celebrity couple conducted the most real estate transactions?
2. Answer: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt
In 2016 alone, the parents of two sold three different L.A. properties and invested in a $6 million townhouse in Brooklyn’s Park Slope neighborhood.
3. Question: Who increased their real estate portfolio the most this year?
4. ANSWER: Kylie Jenner
Miss Jenner bought three Hidden Hills mansions in the past year, spending just under $20 million in total.
5. Question: Who had the most real estate gains?
6. Answer: David Arquette
This year, Arquette sold his historic L.A. home for $1.345 million more than he’d paid for it for two years prior.
7. Question: Who had the most successful flip?
8. Answer: Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber
The supermodel pair made a profit of $9.5 million when they sold a home they’d purchased for $50.5 in 2015 for $60 in 2016. Not a bad side hustle…
9. Question: Who bought the most expensive home?
10. Answer: Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker
SJP and Broderick have expensive (but incredible) taste. This year, the longtime couple upgraded to a $34 million West Village pad.