Prince Harry isn’t the only royal living it up outside the confines of Buckingham Palace. William and Harry's dad, Prince Charles, is also exploring exotic locales this Monday. He kicked the week off with a trip to meet the new president of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust at Jimmy’s Farm in Ipswich, England.
Jimmy’s Farm might not be quite as glamorous as Singapore, but we think the photos from the Prince of Wales’s field trip may even beat out those from Harry’s raucous polo match.
Obviously, we weren’t actually there with Prince Charles and co., but as they say, a picture’s worth a thousand words—this is all to say we interpreted the photos as we saw fit.
Scroll down below to read our take on the trip.
1. Prince Charles Can't Hide His Distress
Change is often the source of great stress, and we assume it's no exception for the royal family. We imagine Prince Charles's expression followed an internal monologue that went something like this: "Peacocks, and alpacas, and roosters, OH MY!"
2. Prince Charles Meets a Colorful Friend
"I DID NOT LEAVE THE SOUTHSIDE FOR THIS!"
3. Prince Charles Busts a Move
"From the windowwww....to the wall!"
4. Prince Charles Strikes a Deal
"You finished with that lollipop?"
5. Prince Charles Keeps Watch
Charles, didn't the queen tell you it's rude to point? Animals have feelings too.
6. Prince Charles Has No Time for This Adorable Piglet
"TBH, Babe was cuter."
7. Prince Charles Ponders the Identity of the Animal He's Looking At
"Llama? Alpaca? Does anyone even know?"
8. Prince Charles Celebrates the End of His Tour
"It's ooooover. Back to the Netflix den for good ol' Prince Charles. Mummy tells me The Crown is worth a binge."