Aug 15, 2017 @ 12:00 PM
Must-Have Products for Your Workout
1. For the Runner
2. For the Barre QueenPirouette in style with this strappy sports bra.
Inner Peace Bra, $44; athleta.com
3. For the TrailblazerKeep keys, phone and credit cards safely tucked away inside this genius belt that fits snugly around your waist.
Aqua Flip Belt, $29; flipbelt.com
4. For the DancerThis three-part footwear system protects bare feet from slipping during yoga, dance class, and more.
Nike Studio Wrap Pack, $110; nike.com
5. For the Group Fitness AddictThis lightweight, versatile ombre-colored shoe will shine during any fitness class (and are perfect for wearing after class, too.)
Nike Rosh Run, $80; nike.com
6. For the Outdoor EnthusiastKeep your essentials from getting lost with these cool cuffs.
Sweat Cuff, $18; lululemon.com
7. For the Gym-Straight-To-Work GirlFrom a compartment to store sweaty gym clothes, to the chic design, this gym bag takes you from gym to work—and everything in between—in style.
Big Gym Bag, $105; stellamccartney.com
8. For the YogiSlip no more! This dry grip yoga mat keeps downward dogs in tact, no matter how much you’re sweating.
Dry Grip Yoga Mat, $70; gaiam.com
9. For the Pilates GuruThis cozy sweatshirt, layered over a cute tank, makes the perfect straight-from-class-to-brunch look.
Desert Sands Sweatshirt, $58; splendid.com
Powered By ZergNet