Sep 22, 2017 @ 2:15 PM
More Celebrity Baby Showers
1. Minnie DriverGuests who attended Minnie Driver's baby shower, held at a private home in Malibu, helped make sure that the actress's first child would have a great wardrobe! Not only did Driver recieve a selection of gifts from the Gymboree Brand New line, her guests painted onsies for the baby while snacking on treats from West Hollywood bakery Sweet Lady Jane.
2. Tori Spelling's Do Good Baby BashTori Spelling and Dean McDermott (not pictured) celebrated the impending arrival of baby girl Stella Doreen during a baby shower at at West Hollywood's Le Petit Hotel. Among the guests was Sandra Magsamen, creator of the Messages from the Heart baby collection for JCPenney, who provided the decor and gift baskets for the bash. "I can't wait to be a great mom and friend to her," Spelling told People magazine about looking forward to having a daughter.
3. Kim Raver's Chic City ShowerOn September 27th, Brooke Shields hosted a chic shower for Lipstick Jungle co-star Kim Raver in New York City. Raver unwrapped gifts like a Scandinavian Child high chair and a Cariboo Earth bassinette made from eco-friendly materials. Activities at the baby bash-designed by event planner Colin Cowie-included a quilt station where guests created individual fabric squares later sewn together to make a baby blanket. A "charm tree" displayed good luck talismans that Raver wore on a necklace when she gave birth to son Leo Kipling Boyer in October.
4. Christina Aguilera's Blue BashWhile mommy-to-be Christina Aguilera stayed inside out of the camera's glare, friends like Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale arrived at her Los Angeles home for an atypical baby shower. Guests noshed on sno-cones and mingled with glam drag queens before watching Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman open lots of blue-hued baby things from posh tot boutique Bel Bambini.
5. Garcelle Beauvais Doubles the Fun"I can't believe I'm pregnant with twins!" said mom-to-be Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, arriving at a baby-themed bash to celebrate her impending arrivals. Nilon got used to the idea of double diaper duty with a little help from friends Gladys Gonzalez and actress Angie Harmon, who co-hosted an intimate shower in the back yard of Harmon's L.A. home. Even after an afternoon of baby talk, Nilon (looking radiant in Monique Lesham) was still letting it all sink in. "Other than seeing my body grow and thinking, 'Will my stomach ever go back?' it's a pretty exciting time," laughed the guest of honor. Garcelle and husband Michael Nilon welcomed twin boys on October 18th.
6. Sheryl Crow's Nashville BashWhile red, blue and brown hues made up the color scheme at a baby shower for Sheryl Crow and her new son, Wyatt, the real theme was "green," thanks to Crow's passion for the environment and the involvement of Seventh Generation's Wee Generation and Healthy Child, Healthy World, a national non-profit headed by guest Christopher Gavigan.
7. My Name is...Jaime Pressly checked out the gifts during a baby shower thrown in her honor at a private home in Tarzana, California. Party sponsor Godiva provided treats to cure any potential cravings during the afternoon event, which benefited the St. Jude Children's Research hospital. Pressly and her fiance, dj Eric Cubiche, welcomed son Dezi James on May 11th.
Have you thrown a baby shower with signature style? CLICK HERE to submit your own party photos.
1 of 7
Guests who attended Minnie Driver's baby shower, held at a private home in Malibu, helped make sure that the actress's first child would have a great wardrobe! Not only did Driver recieve a selection of gifts from the Gymboree Brand New line, her guests painted onsies for the baby while snacking on treats from West Hollywood bakery Sweet Lady Jane.
Powered By ZergNet