Feb 19, 2018 @ 1:30 PM
1. Cartoon NetworkIf Jessica Rabbit were human, she’d see she has got some sultry company these days.
2. Cartoon NetworkHer signature look-a deep side party with sleek waves-has become the style du jour for Christina Aguilera and other celebrities.
3. Cartoon Network“It’s sexy and a bit vampy,” says Kimberly Kimble, Beyoncamp#233;’s hairstylist.
4. Cartoon NetworkKimble suggests aligning the part with the middle of one brow before sweeping hair to the side for “a little sass.”
5. Uncommon ScentsTweens aren’t the only ones who can have fun with perfume. Following the juicy wake of the old Bonne Bell Lip Smackers, DKNY is introducing a trio of colored lip glosses flavored with green apple, just like Be Delicious, the line’s popular fragrance. Those yearning for a key-chain scent more sophisticated than the Powerpuff Girls can carry Prada’s Parfum de Sac, a portable perfume so chic it passes as a fashion accessory.
6. In With the BlueIt may seem an unlikely choice for lips, but blue gloss is surprisingly versatile. Go Smile was one of the first companies to capitalize on the color’s ability to make teeth look whiter. This spring Benefit, Guerlain and others are offering their own versions of sheer blue gloss. “It doesn’t actually make your lips look blue,” celebrity makeup artist Kristopher Buckle says. “It can make any lip color look a bit cooler.”
1 of 6
If Jessica Rabbit were human, she’d see she has got some sultry company these days.
Powered By ZergNet