Nov 20, 2017 @ 1:00 PM
Hollywood's Top Juice Fasts
1. BLUEPRINT CLEANSEBlake Lively and Nikki Reed are fans of these juices made from 100% raw fresh fruits and veggies. The user-friendly cleansing system is based on how new you are to juicing and what you want to gain. They range from The Renovation Cleanse for those that have never detoxed before to The Excavation Cleanse for the raw food enthusiast-this one promises to “unearth crayons and other art class delicacies you chowed in the first grade!”
2. Pressed JuiceryA favorite among stars like Nicole Richie, Jessica Alba, and Miranda Kerr, Pressed Juicery offers 3 types of cleanses: Cleanse 1 for the newbies, Cleanse 2 for the more seasoned cleansers, and Cleanse 3 for the pros. Cleanse 2 is the most popular among celebrities and combines the brand's most popular juices, like Greens 3 (kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon, and ginger) and Citrus 2 (apple, lemon, pineapple, and mint).
$199/3 days; pressedjuicery.com.
3. Kaeng RaengIf you can’t fully commit to fasting, users are encouraged to supplement the vitamin-rich pouches with raw fruits and vegetables for a healthy, hunger-free detox. Available in 3 or 6 day programs ranging from The Beginner, ideal for first-time cleansers, to The Master for regular detoxers, these toxin-removing formulas have something for all levels of experience. Celebrity fans of the raw-food cleanse include Jennifer Lopez, Lauren Conrad, and Denise Richards.
$80/3 days and $130/6 days; kaengraeng.com.
4. LulitonixAre you dying to try a cleanse but already have dinnertime commitments? Meet LuliTonix's "Cleanse Til Dinner", a cleanse option that provides four daily blends-and leaves the final meal up to you. Alessandra Ambrosio is a fan of the brand.
$120-180/3 days; lulitonix.com.
5. Be Well By Dr. Frank LipmanAlong with replenishing your digestive system, this 14-day detox program will boost energy with three nutritious shakes and two light meals a day. Plus, the kit supplies users with their very own Blender Bottle, perfect for cleansing on the go. Stars like Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kyra Sedgwick swear by Dr. Lipman’s life-changing results.
6. The Clean ProgramThe 21-day cleanse combines shakes, vitamin supplements and a diet based on an approved list of foods. Dr. Alejandro Junger developed the plan to focus on breaking bad habits and inspiring long term health results. Celebrities like Demi Moore, Mariska Hargitay, and Debra Messing swear by the results.
7. Cooler CleanseJuicing devotee Salma Hayek personally taste-tested and reviewed this line of fresh-pressed juices. They offer a nationwide delivery service of the detox program as well as The Healing Cooler, a customizable set of juices you can send to a friend.
8. Ritual CleanseThis line of fresh-pressed, raw juices stands as the only cleanse on the market that includes a fitness-friendly component-Shred-a pre and post-workout drink that allows you to exercise while you detox. Founded by Lori Kenyon and Marra St. Clair, the Reset Cleanse contains three days worth of fruit blends, vegetable juices and protein-rich nut mylks to flood the cells with vitamins and minerals, without the harsh “detox” symptoms associated with other juice fasts. The founders have also created a Juice Cleanse Reset Diet book which includes sixty delicious recipes to eat and drink your way to optimal health. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Camila Alves, and Sofia Vergara have all taken advantage of the cleanse.
$72/day, an additional $18/day to add Shred; ritualcleanse.com.
9. Organic AvenueThe Love Cleanses are based on a raw, organic, vegan, plant-based diet. Most are a combination of fresh-pressed juice and raw food but some also include smoothies and soups. Gwyneth Paltrow takes advantage of their Manhattan based delivery service whenever she's in town.
$195/3 days organicavenue.com.
10. Juice PressThis company offers a wide range of juices, cleanses, and raw foods-with enough variety that it never gets stale. Our favorite option? The NYC Cleanse, which provides the energy to fuel our busy schedules, while eliminating all the grime. Naomi Watts in a fan of the Watermelon formula, while Miranda Kerr favors the Simple Green
11. Urban RemedyUrban Remedy’s Signature (Level 1), Purify (Level 2), and Super Green (Level 3) Cleanses include an assortment of six different certified 100% organic juices that are low in sugar and chock full of minerals and active enzymes. Cindy Crawford is a fan of the brand's organic green juices with no fruit like Urban Remedy’s Glow, Braniac and Genius, as well as the Shredded Kale Salad and Raw Chocolate Mousse.
12. Juice GenerationThis New York City-based smoothie and juice bar delivers their beyond delicious cold-pressed juices nationwide. With flavors ranging from activated lemonade and almond protein milk to Tropical Lust and Supa Dupa Greens, you're sure to find one that you'll love. Plus, all of their products are non-GMO and kosher.
$58 for 6; juicegeneration.com
13. BluePrint's Coffee CashewYou won't find any sugary or chemical additives in this yummy morning beverage. BluePrint's coffee cashew drink contains just four ingredients: coffee, cashews, cinnamon, and vanilla. And with 130 milligrams of caffeine and 7 grams of protein, it will give you that buzz you crave and keep you full. Talk about the perfect morning drink!
$75 for 6; blueprintcleanse.com
1 of 13
Blake Lively and Nikki Reed are fans of these juices made from 100% raw fresh fruits and veggies. The user-friendly cleansing system is based on how new you are to juicing and what you want to gain. They range from The Renovation Cleanse for those that have never detoxed before to The Excavation Cleanse for the raw food enthusiast-this one promises to “unearth crayons and other art class delicacies you chowed in the first grade!”
Powered By ZergNet