Feb 26, 2017 @ 5:45 PM
Fabulous Fashion Finds
1. Carlos Falchi Clutch
2. Lilly Pulitzer Charm BraceletThe Goods: A sweet and preppy charm bracelet.
The Do-Good: A minimum of $10,000 from proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer Charities of America.
Buy It Now: $48; lillypulitzer.com.
3. Cosabella Pop-Up ShopThe Goods: Pretty lace underthings.
The Do-Good: During October, 10% of sales from an online pop-up shop go to Bra-ha-ha, a breast cancer prevention organization.
Buy It Now: $83; shop.cosabella.com.
4. Betsey Johnson BundleThe Goods: The designer, herself a breast cancer survivor created a collection including everything from socks and totes to tanks and charm bracelets.
The Do-Good: All proceeds go to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer and The Weill Cornell Breast Center at Presbyterian Hospital where Johnson was treated.
Buy it Now: Be Strong Tote, $75, and 2-pack crew socks, $20; betseyjohnson.com.
5. CC Skye Baby Pink Screw BraceletThe Goods: A petal pink leather bracelet with metal hardware.
The Do-Good: 20% of each purchase goes to the National Breast Cancer Coalition.
Buy It Now: $95; ccskye.com.
6. Hanky Panky ThongsThe Goods: Everyone’s favorite undies in a limited edition collection designed by Anna Sui.
The Do-Good: 10% of the proceeds will be donated to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
Buy It Now: $28; hankypanky.com.
7. Van Cleef & Arpels EarringsThe Goods: The classic cloverleaf motif in pearl and rose gold.
The Do-Good: 10% of each purchase will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Buy It Now: $4,400; vancleef-arpels.com for stores.
8. Shoedazzle "Powerful Pink"The Goods: The online brand that delivers accessories right to your door features a “Powerful Pink” collection which includes the Beth Bootie—named after a client who is a breast cancer survivor.
The Do-Good: Proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Buy It Now: Membership is free, $39.95 for booties; shoedazzle.com.
9. Lacoste's "Pink Croc" CollectionThe Goods: The “Pink Croc” collection includes sunglasses, a watch, a beach towel, tote bags and more.
The Do-Good: 10% of proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Buy It Now: Sunglasses, $138, watch, $95, and beach towel, $55; lacoste.com.
10. Andrea Montgomery Pink NecklaceThe Goods: A pink topaz necklace paired with alphabet charms.
The Do-Good: 100% of proceeds from each sale during the month of October will be donated to The Pink Ribbons Project.
Buy It Now: $110 for one letter and $35 additional for each charm; andreamontgomery.com.
11. BCBGMAXAZRIA Strength SunglassesThe Goods: Bold with a dramatic square shape, these limited edition shades come in two color choices: black with a pink interior or plum and blush.
The Do-Good: 20% of retail sales from each pair sold from September 2011 through August 2012 is being donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.
Buy It Now: $89 at BCBG.com.
Powered By ZergNet