Feb 15, 2018 @ 6:30 PM
Chic Home-Decor Accents
1. Diptique Roses Mini Pink Candle
2. KitchenAid Artisan MixerThe Goods: A pretty pink version of the stand mixer serious bakers swear by.
The Do-Good: The company will pledge a minimum of $450,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Buy It Now: $400; shopkitchenaid.com.
3. Baba's Berry BowlThe Goods: A hand-thrown porcelain bowl.
The Do-Good: 20% of sales aid Pink Agenda.
Buy It Now: $75; rshandmade.com.
4. Christina Applegate StationeryThe Goods: Actress and breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate designed these personalized notecards to benefit her foundation, Right Action for Women.
The Do-Good: A percentage of the proceeds goes to Applegate's breast cancer awareness foundation.
Buy It Now: $1.99 to $3.99/card; tinyprints.com.
5. The Pink Swan ProjectThe Goods: Nineteen interior designers, architects and other style-setters partnered with N.Y.C. furniture boutique Suite New York to transform Arne Jacobsen's 1958 classic Swan chair into one-of-a-kind collectibles.
The Do-Good: An online auction takes place from October 1 to 31 and 80% of each sale benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Buy It Now: $1,950; charitybuzz.com.
6. Bloomingdale’s Big Pink UmbrellaThe Goods: An oversized black umbrella highlighted with pops of pink ribbons.
The Do-Good: 50% of proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Buy It Now: $12; bloomingdales.com for store locations.
7. Ralph Lauren Darlton Travel SetThe Goods: An ultra-luxe cable knit cashmere throw and eye cover.
The Do-Good: The Pink Pony Fund—which supports programs for cancer screening, early diagnosis, education, treatment and research—will receive 10% of all profits.
Buy It Now: $395; ralphlauren.com.
8. Tocca Beauty Laundry Travel SetThe Goods: Scented laundry wash for lingerie and other delicates.
The Do Good: 15% of proceeds from the collection will go to Living Beyond Breast Cancer during the month of October.
Buy It Now: $22 at tocca.com.
9. Organic Bouquet OrchidThe Goods: Sustainably grown roses in eco-friendly packaging.
The Do-Good: 5% of profits assist Breastcancer.org and the Breast Cancer fund.
Buy It Now: $50; OrganicBouquet.com.
Powered By ZergNet