Feb 21, 2018 @ 3:15 PM
Celebrity Parties: February 28 to March 6, 2014
1. Amber Heard and Johnny Deppmade an appearance at the 2014 Texas Film Awards in Austin, Texas, where Heard was honored for helping the state earn notice in the film world.
2. Aaron Paulattends the premiere of this latest film, Need For Speed, in Hollywood, California. Paul plays a fresh-from-prison street racer who is seeking revenge on the man that framed him.
3. Chrissy Teigenhosted the "Re-Imagined the Rain" event with London Fog at Root Studio in New York City to celebrate the brand's first ever designer collection—including outerwear and umbrellas—with Badgley Mischka, Cynthia Rowley and Chris Benz. "I've been a big fan of Badgley Mischka for a long time!" Teigen (in Badgley Mischka) says of her support for the collaboration. The pieces will range from $50-$400 and will be available on londonfog.com
later this month.
4. Eva Green and Lena Headey
The two stepped out for the premiere of their new film, '300: Rise Of An Empire' at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. The film follows the fight between the Greeks and invading Persian forces led by Xerxes and Artemisa (Green). The film opens in theaters on March 7th.
5. Theo James and Shailene Woodleyhad some fun at the screening of their upcoming blockbuster hit, 'Divergent' at Regal Atlantic Station in Atlanta, Georgia. James plays Four opposite of Woodley (in Alexander McQueen) who stars as Tris in the book-to-film feature, which opens in theaters on March 21st.
6. AnnaSophia Robbcelebrated the 2014 Whitney Biennial with the Artist Council and Contemporaries Executive Committee of the Whitney Museum of American Art hosted by BCBG Max Azria. Padma Lakshmi was also in attendance for the intimate dinner held at the Gramercy Terrance in New York City.
1 of 6
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp
made an appearance at the 2014 Texas Film Awards in Austin, Texas, where Heard was honored for helping the state earn notice in the film world.
Powered By ZergNet