Nov 9, 2017 @ 4:45 PM
Best Maternity Style
1. Heidi KlumWhen you're on your fourth pregnancy, like Victoria's Secret Angel Heidi Klum, looking good is child's play. For the CFDA fashion awards, the Project Runway host wore a single-shoulder metallic design from pal Michael Kors (left), while for the Emmy Awards, she opted for a fitted custom design from Marchesa (right).
2. Nicole RichieBaby number one inspired her House of Harlow 1960 jewelry collection, so it's no surprise that baby number two motivated Nicole Richie to design a maternity collection with A Pea in the Pod. For the collaboration launch, the petite star wore a tank top from the line underneath a chiffon print top (left). Richie also favored haute hippie dresses like her Etro patchwork halter, worn with Christian Louboutin pumps (right).
3. Gisele BundchenThe supermodel stayed mum about her expectant status-even hitting the runway in Brazil while pregnant-until her narrow frame betrayed her slight bump. Gisele Bundchen has been equally understated with her maternity style, sticking to stretchy shirts and jeans (left) and summery maxidresses (right).
4. Kelly RutherfordGossip Girl mom Kelly Rutherford was all lady when it came to her nine-month wardrobe. For the Hollywood launch of Lyn Devon for ARCADE, she wore a peacock-blue caftan with luxe accessories (left), while she showed off her changing shape in a formfitting Liz Lange sheath for an N.Y.C. benefit (right).
5. Padma LakshmiTop Chef host Padma Lakshmi maintained her elegant, exotic style while awaiting her first. For an N.Y.C. charity auction, she wore a richly beaded Naeem Khan minidress (left), while for the Emmy Awards she played up her curves with a rose-accented Badgley Mischka goddess gown (right).
6. Kourtney KardashianIf it ain't broke, don't try to fix it! TV beauty Kourtney Kardashian stuck to her sexy, party-girl style for her first pregnancy. For the launch of Famous Cupcakes in Beverly Hills, she added Louboutin heels to a ruffled satin minidress by Isabel Lu (left), while for her sister Kim's Las Vegas birthday party, she wore a bump-friendly H&M sheath (right).
7. Karolina KurkovaWillowy supermodel Karolina Kurkova has had a designer pregnancy. For the Spring 2010 Calvin Klein Collection show she sat front row in-what else?-Calvin Klein. For the opening of the Metropolitan Opera season, she borrowed from the Marchesa archives, wearing an Empire-waist gown from Georgina Chapman's Spring 2008 collection.
1 of 7
When you're on your fourth pregnancy, like Victoria's Secret Angel Heidi Klum, looking good is child's play. For the CFDA fashion awards, the Project Runway host wore a single-shoulder metallic design from pal Michael Kors (left), while for the Emmy Awards, she opted for a fitted custom design from Marchesa (right).
Powered By ZergNet