Aside from being Paltrow's longtime boyfriend, Falchuk has seen quite a lot of success and ventures in other areas of his life. And in light of his reported engagement, we thought it was due time for a deep dive into it.
Here are nine things to know about the future Mr. Gwyneth Paltrow.
1. He, Ryan Murphy, and Ian Brennan co-created Glee.
In fact, he first met Paltrow on the set of Glee when she guest starred as substitute teacher Holly Holliday.
2. And he still works with Murphy as an executive producer on American Horror Story and American Crime Story.
Clearly, they make a great team.
3. He also was an executive producer on Scream Queens and Nip/Tuck.
He's a busy guy.
4. Like Paltrow, he has been married before.
Falchuk was previously married to television producer Suzanne Bukinik Falchuk for 19 years.
5. He has two children from his previous marriage.
Their names are Brody and Isabella.
6. He has dyslexia.
And he's refreshingly open about it.
7. He's working on the new series 9-1-1, which will debut next year.
We hope this cute baby is involved somehow.
8. He's into couples costumes for Halloween.
Seriously, how cute are they?
9. And he really likes to post Instagrams of Gwyneth.
We don't think it's a coincidence that she's smiling in almost every picture.