May 29, 2017 @ 2:30 PM
Beyonce's Favorite Red-Carpet Looks
1. Oscars ’05 in Atelier Versace"My favorite! I tried on 20 dresses before getting to this one. I love the train."
2. AMA’s ‘06 in Elie Saab Couture"I love jewel tones. The dramatic cut also complements my curves."
3. BET Awards ‘07 in Dolce & Gabbana"I saw a photo of this dress on the runway and had to have it. In person it's on fire."
4. Golden Globes ‘07 in Elie Saab"This was around the time of Dreamgirls and I was definitely inspired by my character, Deena. The sequins and beading are an ode to the movie and it's really sexy."
5. 2007 Movies Rock Makeup"I decided I wanted my hair to be dark for this event and I'm wearing yellow eye shadow, which sounds crazy, but it brought out the color of my eyes and worked with the dark hair. I love the combination of emeralds and diamonds in the [Lorraine Schwartz] earrings. You don't normally see chunky earrings with emeralds."
6. 2008 Grammy Awards Hair"I was performing with Tina Turner and I wanted to do a modern version of her short and layered hair. I was afraid to cut mine, so we put a piece in and cut it and went for textured with darker lowlights and lighter highlights. I loved how it turned out."
7. 2008 Met Ball in Armani"I decided to go to this event for Mr. amp#91;Giorgioamp#93; Armani at the last minute, so I did my own hair and makeup. It took me about an hour, but I didn't have a choice! I was nervous, like 'can I pull this off?' It turned out really natural and I ended up on some Best Dressed lists!"
More Beyonce! The star reveals her style inspirations and designer obsessions, and her favorite fashion and beauty items.
1 of 7
Oscars ’05 in Atelier Versace
"My favorite! I tried on 20 dresses before getting to this one. I love the train."
Powered By ZergNet