Ever dream of being a Disney princess on your wedding day? Make the ultimate fairytale come true (and your inner child swoon) with a Little Mermaid theme. The movie turns 25 this year and we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than with a real-life take on the happy couple's beloved romance.
Not sure where to begin? This fantasy photo shoot, produced by online wedding marketplace Your Cloud Parade, brought Ariel (modeled by Traci Hines) and Prince Eric’s (modeled by Leo Camacho) under-the-sea nuptials to life in the most stylish way possible. From tutu-clad bridesmaids to a gorgeous ocean-themed dessert table, they've modernized every last detail. And thanks to a full list of vendors where you can shop the items used throughout the shoot, you can too.
PHOTOS: Get All the Inspiration You'll Need for a Little Mermaid-Themed Wedding
1. The Ultimate Fairytale WeddingEver dream of being a Disney princess on your wedding day? This Little Mermaid fantasy photo shoot, produced by online wedding marketplace Your Cloud Parade, will provide you with all the inspiration you’ll need for your big day—from tutu-clad bridesmaids to an ocean-themed dessert table.
2. Getting ReadyThe bride-to-be (modeled by Traci Hines) styled her signature red hair in flowing, beachy waves.
3. The DressThe princess-worthy gown, complete with a dip-dyed train, was reminiscent of Ariel’s beautifully green tail.
4. The Finishing TouchesAriel’s sisters lent their hands for the final detail: a pair of aqua heels.
5. The Happy BrideThe enchanting bride was all smiles as her handsome prince awaited.
6. Delicious TreatsEverything from the French macarons with gold detailing to the seashell cookies stayed true to the mermaid theme.
7. The Table SettingEach imaginary guest was gifted a sequined wand and a gold-painted starfish.
8. The Dessert TableEvery ocean-inspired dessert was almost too good to eat—especially the gorgeous three-tiered cake, which was wrapped with mermaid fins and shell decor.
9. The Bride & GroomPrince Eric (modeled by Leo Camacho) and Ariel shared a special moment as husband and wife.
10. Group ShotThe bridesmaids, clad in green skirts and clam-printed crop tops, posed for a photo with the newlyweds.
11. Rock PoseAriel perched on a rock near the shore, much like she did during the Disney classic.
12. "I Do"Of course, no under-the-sea wedding would be complete without a ceremony at the beach.
13. The Beautiful BrideAriel posed for a solo shot with a gold shell necklace, orchid crown, and a beautiful bouquet.
14. The Happy CoupleAriel and Eric held hands for a romantic stroll on the beach.
Produced by: Your Cloud Parade
Bride Model: Traci Hines
Designed by Your Cloud Parade's: Lauren Coats
Groom Model: Leo Camacho
Videography: Sweet T Studios
Photography: Mark Brooke Photography, Mathiew Photo and Dillon Phommasa Photo
Hair & Makeup: 10.11 Makeup
Cake & Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop
Florist: A Blooming Bud
Silk Floral: Afloral
Your Cloud Parade Vendors:
Bridal Gown: Claire La Faye
Hair Pieces: Creature of Habit
Paper Goods: TYPOLOGIE & CO.
Bow Tie: Little Byrd Shop
Plaid Skirts: Fleet Collection
Shell Stir Sticks: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
Geometric Planters: Redwood Stoneworks
Air Plants: Robin Charlotte
Wands & Streamers: Kate Kate NYC
Shell Crop Tops: Adorkable Apparel
Shell Rings: Siren?s Grotto
Tulle Skirts: Dark Pony Designs
Mer-sister Bridesmaids (models):