We might not live like a celebrity, but we can see what it's like thanks to stars posting the highlights of their lifestyles on Instagram. This weekend, Diane von Furstenberg 'grammed delicious-looking apples, Cynthia Rowley prepped for New York Fashion Week, Jennifer Hudson posed with Brandy, and more. Click to see more double tap-worthy celebrity Instagrams we loved from this weekend.
September 3, 2013 @ 5:13 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 3:30 PM
May 22, 2015 @ 3:15 PM
Around The Web
Powered By ZergNet
1. Drew Barrymorelearned how to, "Cook fish in parchment paper during this fun cooking class!"
2. Cynthia Rowleycelebrated the last weekend before Fashion Week. "Hang ten it's the weekend! #tgif (aka #fashionweek prep time)," she wrote.
3. Chloe Grace Moretzsnapped a photo of blue skies and palm trees and simply wrote, "LA."
4. Amber Valettastruck a pose in her Keep Calm sweatshirt. "Need I say more...," she commented.
5. Diane von Furstenberggave us food envy with delicious-looking fruit. "Apples are here so is end of summer! Happy Labor Day weekend! Love Diane," the designer wrote.
6. Jennifer Hudsonhung out with Brandy writing, "I have no words! She is everything!!! Wow!"
7. Hugh Jackmantraveled to Japan and wrote, "Thanks to the city of Fukuyama and their Mayor for a beautiful ceremony and honor."