Jun 26, 2017 @ 4:30 PM
10 Fun and Easy Star Halloween Costumes
1. Alex Rodriguez and Kate HudsonCouple's costume alert! New York Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez made it to the World Series with good-luck charm/Oscar-nominated girlfriend Kate Hudson rooting for him the entire way. This is an easy one-find yourself a long blond wig and deck your guy out in blue-and-white pinstripes-you'll be instant all-stars!
amp#149;Long blond wig
2. Michelle ObamaWho better to emulate this Halloween than our First Lady of Style, Michelle Obama? Wear a knock-off of her iconic inauguration gown and everyone will know exactly who you are-especially with a handsome Presidential look-alike on your arm.
amp#149;White one-shoulder gown
3. Get Michelle Obama's Hair and Makeup
When it comes to classic, refined and consistent looks, our First Lady is first in her class. Focus on recreating her controversial arches, and keep the rest of the face glowy and subtly highlighted.
•Brown eyebrow pencil
4. Single Ladies Video"If you like it then you better put a ring on it!" Get on the girl power train with your two most fabulous friends and reenact the hottest video of the year. Just make sure to brush up on Beyonce's famous moves before hitting the party scene.
amp#149;Silver or black leotard
amp#149;Curly brown wig
5. Lady GagaFrom button hats to pant-less ensembles, the most statement-making fashionista of the year is by far Lady Gaga. And with a million looks that are more costume than outfit, it's only a matter of choosing which over-the-top look to recreate.
amp#149;White cut-out leotard
amp#149;White over-the-knee boots
6. Get Lady Gaga's Hair and MakeupBelieve it or not, Lady Gaga is a beauty editor's dream. In her short time on the scene, Ms. Gaga has shown us some of the most inventive and arresting looks we've seen in years. (Hello bow lips, chunky glittered eye makeup and wispy brows!) Have fun with this look-she certainly does.
amp#149;Curly blond extensions
amp#149;White liquid foundation
amp#149;Black eyeliner to smudge
amp#149;Black shimmery shadow
Try on Lady Gaga's famous bow hairstyle now!
7. Gabrielle "Coco" ChanelIn Coco Before Chanel, Audrey Tautou brought to life the woman to whom we owe such closet staples as the little black dress and boucle suit. Grab your pearls and don a Chanel-esque two-piece in homage to the fashion world's most iconic designer.
Patent ballet flats
8. Get Coco Chanel's Hair and Makeup
Coco Chanel was the creator of chic, but that doesn't mean she loaded on the makeup. Go for a simple low twisted bun, and keep your face fresh, with a touch of color in the cheeks. Oui, oui!
•Twisted back low bun
•Clear lip balm
9. Dirty Dancing: Baby and JohnnyIn honor of the late and great Patrick Swayze, grab your guy and go as Dirty Dancing's adorable dancing duo, Baby and Johnny. Prepare to bask in the spotlight-nobody puts Baby in a corner!
10. Get Baby's Hair and Makeup
Remember when a touch of black mascara and a dab of lip gloss made you feel like an entirely different person? Channel your inner teeny-bopper-and don't forget the untamed eighties curls. The poufier, the better.
• Unruly '80s ringlets
• Black mascara
• Coral lip gloss
11. Whip It RollergirlsTake a cue from Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore's hilarious antics in Whip It and form your own fun-loving, all-girl roller derby league this Halloween. Doubly impress your friends before the big night by re-learning how to "Shoot the Duck" on wheels.
amp#149;Green pleated skirt
amp#149;Elbow and knee pads
amp#149;Girl Scout neck tie
12. Mad Men: Joan HollawayMad Men's sassiest character Joan Hollaway (played by Christina Hendricks) is the hit series' femme fatale thanks to her bold attitude and curve-hugging style. So go retro this Halloween as the queen of Madison Avenue's most infamous office.
Pink shift dress
Gold pencil necklace
13. Get Joan Hollaway's Hair and MakeupAccording to Mad Men makeup artist Lana Horochowski, Joan's look is not all about bold lips. That's just one part of it. "She has porcelain skin, lush lashes, and perfectly manicured nails," says Horochowski. (Also, be sure to perfect you Sterling Cooper sashay.)
amp#149;Red wig pulled back
amp#149;Coral nail polish
14. Sex and The City 2 '80s FlashbackThey are turning back the fashion clock on the SATC 2 set! With Carrie Bradshaw and Samantha Jones sporting looks that are so clearly '80s, even costume designer Pat Field can't deny the impending plot rumors.
Sleeveless plaid shirt
Studded denim vest
Red buckle boots
15. Grey Gardens: Little EdieDrew Barrymore and Jessica Lange danced around in their swimsuits and heels in the film adaptation of Grey Gardens, where they played the two infamous Edith Beales, a mother-daughter duo whose fashion (and lifestyle!) was nothing if not completely kooky. So live out your wildest dress-up dreams and go as Little Edie on October 31st.
Faux fur coat
16. Julia ChildThanks to Meryl Streep's hilarious performance in Julie and Julia, our lady of French cuisine, Julia Child, is having another moment. So find yourself some chef whites and a copy of Child's famous cookbook and get cracking on that beef bourguignon!
amp#149;Over-size pearl earrings
amp#149;Short curly wig
amp#149;Mastering the Art of French Cooking
1 of 16
Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson
Couple's costume alert! New York Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez made it to the World Series with good-luck charm/Oscar-nominated girlfriend Kate Hudson rooting for him the entire way. This is an easy one-find yourself a long blond wig and deck your guy out in blue-and-white pinstripes-you'll be instant all-stars!
amp#149;Long blond wig
amp#149;Long blond wig
Powered By ZergNet