Aug 30, 2016 @ 12:15 PM
Tina Fey's 6 Beauty Must-Haves
1. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
2. Essie Nail Polish In No Pre-Nup
"I just have to have my Essie polishes. I use No Pre-Nup ($9; essie.com) because I like the color and I’ve also never had a prenup in any of my 11 marriages."
3. Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector
"It has luminosity, and it tightens a little ($17; garnierusa.com). Also, no matter your complexion, it changes to the right shade. I don’t know how that’s possible!"
4. RickyCare Argan Plus Extra Wide Comb
"I have crazy hair, and if I brush it, it’ll just go pffffft and pouf out so bad. This ($3; rickysnyc.com) has oil infused in it, so that’s really good."
5. Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Colour In Whole Lotta Honey and Fuller Fig
"I usually don’t do a lot with lip color, but I splurged the other day and bought these shades ($17; sephora.com). It’s the most I’ve spent on makeup in years."
6. Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner In Bronze Riche
"You know how sometimes pencil liners can be kind of hard and scratchy? This one ($27; lancome-usa.com) is so creamy, it just goes right on."
1 of 6
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
Powered By ZergNet