Feb 21, 2018 @ 3:45 PM
Stars Love Minimal Makeup
1. no titleCelebs like Diane Kruger are taking it off-their faces, that is. Recreate their naturally pretty look by stocking your makeup bag with these five must-have products.
2. Primer"If you choose to skip foundation, a primer will give you that low-key but polished finish," says L.A. makeup artist Napoleon Perdis, who has worked with AnnaLynne McCord, Debra Messing and Shenae Grimes.
Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer, $39; at napoleonperdis.com
3. ConcealerTo invisibly camouflage under-eye circles and blemishes, keep a creamy, yellow-based stick concealer in your makeup bag. "Apply it with a concealer brush using feather strokes, then follow with a dusting of translucent powder to set it," says makeup artist Joanna Schlip, who keeps celebs like Scarlett Johansson and Hayden Penetierre fresh-faced and flawless.
Physicians Formula Talc-Free Perfecting Mineral Concentrate, $10; at physiciansformula.com
4. MascaraMakeup artist Rachel Gangemi uses dark mascara to define Brooke Shields's eyes without appearing too done up. "The key is to start at the base of the lashes and wiggle the wand from left to right," she says. "Then use a lash comb to get rid of clumps and separate fringe."
Fresh Firebird Mascara, $26; at fresh.com
5. Sheer BlushAccording to makeup artist Scott McMahan (who counts Amy Smart and Brittany Murphy as clients), there's no reason a bright shade of blush has to scream for attention. "Use one that has a sheer, velvety texture," he says. "They go on soft and make you look like you just took a Caribbean vacation."
Face Stockholm Blush in Splendid, $20 facestockholm.com
6. Light-Colored Lipstick"A heavily-pigmented, silky lipstick in a light shade will give a hint of color to lips while seeming effortless," says Sam Fine, makeup artist to Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson, and Vanessa Williams.
Dolce and Gabbana The Makeup Classic Cream Lipstick in Nude, $30; at dolcegabbanamakeup.com
1 of 6
Celebs like Diane Kruger are taking it off-their faces, that is. Recreate their naturally pretty look by stocking your makeup bag with these five must-have products.
Powered By ZergNet