Sep 28, 2016 @ 11:00 AM
So Long, Winter Skin!
1. Fix Malibu Wish Wash Exfoliating Powder
2. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
The tiny rotating brush and exfoliating cleanser go the extra mile to remove the dirt your soap may have missed, and at $30, it's a fraction of the price of most brush cleansing systems.
3. Sephora Smart Dual Action Exfoliator
Two treatments, one jar, the best of both worlds-the exfoliating gel coaxes impurities out of hiding, while the T-zone cleansing cream keeps skin matte in all the right places.$24; sephora.com.
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Skin Smoothing Body Scrub
Don't be fooled by the sweet smell-botanical oils and ground sunflower seeds work hard to transform skin from scratchy to supple.$20; crabtree-evelyn.com.
5. Yes to Carrots Intense Repair Hand Cream
A day in the garden would leave your head clear but your hands chapped. Skip the soil with this velvety, veggie-stocked cream. (It has carrots and soybeans in it!)Available March 1, $9; yestocarrots.com.
6. Bodycology Anti-Bacterial Scrubbing Hand Soap
Scrubbing beads slough away dead skin, vitamin E moisturizes, and zesty lime extract provides a piquant mood boost.$4; drugstore.com.
7. L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Instant Exfoliator
This Houdini-esque formula starts as a gentle scrub and transforms mid-rinse into a hydrating lotion-all while working magic on your complexion.Available March 7, $36; loccitane.com.
8. True Blue Spa Cracked Heel Treatment
The shea butter-based cream gives TLC to tired soles; glycolic acid whisks away dead skin and prevents future cracking.
9. Nioxin Scalp Renew Treatment
Consider it a facial for your scalp: Proteins dissolve dead skin cells, and aloe vera leaves the new skin moisturized, but never oily.$40; nioxin.com for salon locations.
1 of 9
Fix Malibu Wish Wash Exfoliating Powder
Powered By ZergNet