Jun 22, 2017 @ 9:00 AM
So Long, Winter Skin!
1. Fix Malibu Wish Wash Exfoliating Powder
2. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing SystemThe tiny rotating brush and exfoliating cleanser go the extra mile to remove the dirt your soap may have missed, and at $30, it's a fraction of the price of most brush cleansing systems.
3. Sephora Smart Dual Action ExfoliatorTwo treatments, one jar, the best of both worlds-the exfoliating gel coaxes impurities out of hiding, while the T-zone cleansing cream keeps skin matte in all the right places.
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Skin Smoothing Body ScrubDon't be fooled by the sweet smell-botanical oils and ground sunflower seeds work hard to transform skin from scratchy to supple.
5. Yes to Carrots Intense Repair Hand CreamA day in the garden would leave your head clear but your hands chapped. Skip the soil with this velvety, veggie-stocked cream. (It has carrots and soybeans in it!)
Available March 1, $9; yestocarrots.com.
6. Bodycology Anti-Bacterial Scrubbing Hand SoapScrubbing beads slough away dead skin, vitamin E moisturizes, and zesty lime extract provides a piquant mood boost.
7. L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Instant ExfoliatorThis Houdini-esque formula starts as a gentle scrub and transforms mid-rinse into a hydrating lotion-all while working magic on your complexion.
Available March 7, $36; loccitane.com.
8. True Blue Spa Cracked Heel TreatmentThe shea butter-based cream gives TLC to tired soles; glycolic acid whisks away dead skin and prevents future cracking.
9. Nioxin Scalp Renew TreatmentConsider it a facial for your scalp: Proteins dissolve dead skin cells, and aloe vera leaves the new skin moisturized, but never oily.
$40; nioxin.com for salon locations.
Powered By ZergNet